AusGroup Limited (“AusGroup”) today confirmed that subsidiary AGC Industries (“AGC”) has been awarded a significant maintenance master contract by Chevron Australia.
- AusGroup subsidiary AGC secures contract with Chevron Australia
- Longest (ten year) maintenance master contract awarded to date in the Australian oil and gas market
- 300 – 500 additional local planning and execution roles expected to be recruited in Western Australia
- Milestone supports long-term future for the WA based AGC
- Order book increase to over A$1 billion
The contract is the longest maintenance master contract currently in the Australian oil and gas market.
AusGroup CEO and Managing Director Shane Kimpton said “This contract represents a significant strategic milestone for our business, firmly positioning us as a leader and Tier 1 contractor in end-to-end asset maintenance program delivery for oil and gas assets.”
The ten-year master contract enables Chevron Australia to order full-service asset maintenance from AGC across Chevron’s onshore and offshore natural gas and oil production facilities located in the north-west of Australia.
Click below for the full media release.