AusGroup (AGC) currently have available positions for Welders based at Kwinana Operations. Full time contact, 12+ months work.
About the Company:
AusGroup offers a range of integrated service solutions to the energy, resources, industrial, utilities and marine sectors across Australia and South East Asia. Our diversified service offering supports clients at all stages of their asset development and operational schedule.
Through subsidiaries AGC and MAS provide project and asset management services across all phases of the project lifecycle. With over 30 years of experience, we are committed to helping our clients build, maintain and upgrade some of the region’s most challenging projects
About the role:
AusGroup are currently seeking expressions of interest for Welders with tank welding experience for upcoming work in our Kwinana Fabrication Workshop.
This work is expected to run for the next 12+ months on a full-time contract.
Work hours: Monday – Thursday 10hr days, Friday 8hrs, Saturday 6hrs
- Minimum 2 years post trade experience
- Must be able to read and adhere to welding procedures
- Experience working within a workshop environment and at workshop pace.
- Understand drawings and welding symbols
- Experience working with Stainless & Duplex Steels
- Confident using 5” ,7” & 9” grinders safely
- Comfortable in confined spaces, working at heights and with physically demanding tasks
- Have extensive knowledge and experience welding TIG, FCAW, GMAW & Gouging
- Tip-Tig experience – desirable
- Must be able to demonstrate the above requirements
- Hold an Australian recognized Trade Qualification
- Tank welding experience – desirable
- Hold a valid High Risk Work license – desirable
- Working at Heights (within 3 years)
- Confined Space Entry (within 3 years)
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol test
- Fluent in written and verbal English
What are we offering?
- Full time rates + full penalties after 36hrs
- Supportive and experienced supervision
- 54hr week
- The opportunity to be part of the next stage of growth within an already established and stable company.
- Long Term Local opportunity
- Career progression
- Training and further development
- Positive team environment
- Regular team building BBQ’s and events
- Reward and recognition programs