AusGroup (AGC) currently have available positions for Boilermakers based at Kwinana Operations.
Boilermaker Jobs Available, requirements:
- Minimum 2 years post trade experience
- Must be able to read drawings and fabricate to tolerances.
- Experience working within a workshop environment and at workshop pace.
- Comfortable in confined spaces, working at heights and with physically demanding tasks
- Previous experience in the use of overhead cranes
- Dogging and rigging tickets desirable
Join the AusGroup teams offering:
- Full time rates + full penalties after 36hrs
- Supportive and experienced supervision
- 54hr week
- The opportunity to be part of the next stage of growth within an already established and stable company.
- Long Term Local opportunity
- Sign on bonus
- Career progression
- Training and further development
- Positive team environment
- Annual Family days
- Regular team building BBQ’s and events
- Reward and recognition
Must be able to demonstrate the above requirements, and:
- Hold an Australian recognized Trade Qualification
- Tank Fabrication experience – desirable
- Hold a valid High Risk Work license – desirable
- Working at Heights (within 3 years)
- Confined Space Entry (within 3 years)
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol test
- Fluent in written and verbal English
Call us for more information
Please call us on 08 6210 4550 if you would like more information on these available roles.
We know people are the key to our success.
That’s why we strive to create an engaging, diverse and inspiring workplace. We value each individual’s unique background, experiences and approach.
Our workplace is somewhere our people build relationships, share ideas, solve problems and grow. We work together to make sure we have experienced, high-performing teams, allowing us to provide our clients with the best possible outcomes.
Our people shape our culture
We strive to be an employer of choice and we are focused on providing opportunities for our people through a collaborative workplace with paths for growth and development.