IRATA International (Industrial Rope Access Trade Association) is the leading association for rope access globally. Gaining certification as an IRATA Technician enables the holder the opportunity to gain employment worldwide, confident in the knowledge they are part of a system that develops, maintains and promotes industry best practice.
All rope access training at MAS is carried out in our dedicated Bayswater facility, which has been designed to offer the right blend of real world scenarios and safe, efficient and rewarding training. Our instructors hold years of experience in all sectors of rope-based operations and training.
Our courses run over fives days – Monday to Friday, 8am – 4pm.
There are currently no scheduled courses, please click on request a course or email: email@example.com
Request a Course
MAS IRATA Training – 34 Clune Street, Baywater, Western Australia 6053
Cost & course inclusions
$1,800 per person
- Four days of instruction
- One day of assessement by an independent IRATA assessor
- All course materials
- Air-conditioned and comfortable facilities for theory sessions, lunch and rest breaks
- Registration and certification as an IRATA Technician
- Logbook and Identification Card from IRATA International
- Moderate level of fitness
- Long pants; short or long sleeve shirt (no tank top/singlets)
- Sturdy, fully enclosed shoes such as steel-capped boots or hiking boots / shoes