Q2 2017 highlights
- Revenue for the quarter was $106.3m1, underpinned by growth from core projects within the Engineering Services Division.
- Gross profit of $9.5m for Q2 2017, continuing on from the strong performance in Q1 2017.
- Profit from operations (EBIT) was $4.8m, an improvement of $3.6m on Q1 FY2017.
- Port & Marine Services business now free to operate following Federal Environmental approval received in the quarter.
- Work in Hand of $351.3m as at 31 December 2016, increased through organic growth of current contracts.
- Completion of the extension of the maturity date for AusGroup’s loan notes to October 2018.
- Singapore facility closure substantially completed removing major lease liability obligations (disclosed as “discontinued operations“).
Download PDF attachments to read more.