The East Rockingham Waste to Energy Project (ERWtE) is a 300,000 tonne-per-annum waste to energy facility. On completion the facility will deliver a cost-effective waste treatment solution and a vital source of dispatchable renewal energy, whilst achieving a 96% diversion of residual waste from landfill.
With previous experience at Kwinana Waste to Energy Project, AusGroup was contracted to pre-assemble 8 x modules (cubes) at our facility at Beach Street, Kwinana and on completion transportation to site. Overall breakdown of works included:
- Receiving and checking materials using Track Base
- Sorting materials for both pre-assembly and site works
- Transportation of Site only materials to the project location
- Pre-assembly of structural steel into transportable modules (cubes, towers or panels)
- Transportation envelope planning from AusGroup Kwinana facility to the project location
- Transportation of pre-assembled Modules to site
Lime Silo Fabrication
Fabrication of 12 x Lime Silos.
Construction of the World’s largest on-rail Reclaimer. 846.9t of Fabrication, trial assembly of every component ensuring…
Chevron Gorgon ABU Turnarounds 101 & 106
AusGroup were awarded the delivery of PIF and Access for Gorgon’s TAR101 and TAR106 from Phase…