Salt processing has its complexities with constant corrosion, so emphasis was placed on specialist surface treatment on the booms and the isolation of stainless steel from carbons.
The two CV401 and CV402 Stacker Booms were transported from AusGroup Kwinana Operations to site in Dampier ready for the team to install on site.
- (2) Boom lengths: 33 meters each
- Weight: 18 tonnes each
- Specialist fabrication and welding
- Specialist Surface Treatment to prevent salt
- Transportation planning from AusGroup Kwinana
facility to the project location in Dampier
- Transportation of structure to site
- Onsite installation and ground support crews
Tianqi Lithium – Kwinana Lithium Hydroxide Processing Plant
Aus Group was awarded a contract to provide piping and insulation works on the LHPP1 Crystalliser…
Chevron Potable Water Project
Fabrication, painting, insultation and installation of : 7.5km of pipeline, 300 spools, 100 tonne of…
Woodside-operated Persephone Project – Pipe Spools Fabrication
The Woodside-operated Persephone project involves a subsea tie-back from the Persephone field to the North Rankin…