Salt processing has its complexities with constant corrosion, so emphasis was placed on specialist surface treatment on the booms and the isolation of stainless steel from carbons.
The two CV401 and CV402 Stacker Booms were transported from AusGroup Kwinana Operations to site in Dampier ready for the team to install on site.
- (2) Boom lengths: 33 meters each
- Weight: 18 tonnes each
- Specialist fabrication and welding
- Specialist Surface Treatment to prevent salt
- Transportation planning from AusGroup Kwinana
facility to the project location in Dampier
- Transportation of structure to site
- Onsite installation and ground support crews
Woodside-operated Persephone Project – Pipe Spools Fabrication
The Woodside-operated Persephone project involves a subsea tie-back from the Persephone field to the North Rankin…
FQM Ravensthorpe Shoemaker Levy Project – Conveyor Truss Assembly
Assembly, verification and shipment of 33 prefabricated truss sections for a 9KM overland conveyor.
Lime Silo Fabrication
Fabrication of 12 x Lime Silos.