Peak Manning: 60+
Pricing Model: Norms Estimate
- Original budget estimated hours per train: 26,647.74hrs
- Train 3 Actual hours: 26,626.36hrs (21.38hrs saved)
- Train 2 Actual hours: 21,877.52hrs (4,770.22hrs saved)
- Train 1 Actual hours: 20,001.27hrs (6,646.47hrs saved)
- Total hours saved: 11,438.07hrs
Continuous Improvement Initiatives
- SIMOPS with other contractors was achieved by implementation of daily meetings, addressing all relevant planned activities and discussing opportunities for improvement where possible.
- In the pre-planning phase, requesting the required data from other disciplines, such as weld maps & NDT reports to optimize resource scheduling and work front availability.
Woodside-operated North West Shelf (NWS) Project – Karratha Gas Plant (KGP) Multidiscipline Services Agreement (MDSA)
The scope of work focused on mechanical works, structural steel, site installation and welding, inspection, cladding…
Chevron Gorgon BOG Flare Maintenance
The scope involved recoating the entire BOG Flare pipeline in the SA Modules. The larger diameter…
Fabrication of complete Long Travel Bogie Assemblies
AusGroup were contracted by the client to fabricate, assemble and transport 4 ship loader long travel…